How to apply
- Application for admission to any of the courses offered is to be made in the prescribed form available at the College Office on payment of the Application Fee. It can also be submitted online from the college website, (https://smcp.ac.in/page/admission)
- All Candidates seeking admission to the UG/PG Courses through Merit/Management Quota should apply online through Single Window Admission (CAP). The date of online registration will be available on the university website. The student who gets allotment should report at the college on time as directed by the University.
- The last date for issue and receipt of application in the college office shall normally be as communicated in the University notification. Incomplete or defective applications are liable to be rejected. No original certificates should be sent along with the application, but attested; true copies of SSLC Certificate, Mark List and Certificates of qualifying exam and TC shall be enclosed. For subsequent enquiries the Application Number given in the application form should invariably be quoted.
Rules And Procedures
- Selection and admission of candidates to various courses are made in accordance with the norms laid down by the Government, the University and the Management.
- Orientation Programme is conducted for freshers and parents to familiarize them with the inclusive of anti-ragging measures, what constitutes ragging and the consequences to be faced.
- At the interview the applicant has to bring the intimation card and the following certificates in original
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Mark List
- Qualifying Exam Certificate
- S.S.L.C Certificate
- Community Certificate in the case of SC/ST and OBC/OEC Students, eligible for relaxation in minimum marks required for admission.
- Income and assets certificate to be produced by economically weaker sections (EWS) in general category for admission
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs of the applicant
- If an applicant fails to report for interview at the time mentioned in the interview card, Ipso Facto he/she forfeits the chance for admission
- If admission is given at the time of the interview, the applicant may get himself/herself enrolled forthwith on payment of the first instalment of class fees fixed for the respective Programme as shown in the schedule of fees.
- It is advisable that the class fees prescribed for the whole year be paid in lump sum at the time of admission itself, if the parents so desire.
- All admissions will be provisional and subject to the verification of certificates and the approval by the University of Calicut
- The Qualifying certificates will be returned after verification at the time of admission
- On securing admission, the Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate are to be surrendered to the college.
- All students admitted to the college shall keep with them their Identity cards whenever they are present in the college campus. All payments, refund of caution deposit, issue of certificates, mark list etc; will be made only on production of the identity card. The identity card shall be surrendered in the office at the time of claiming the refund of caution deposit or issue of transfer certificate
- Those who have studied for the qualifying examination outside Kerala should produce, Equivalency Certificate from the University of Calicut at the time of admission. If not, admission will be denied.
- All the students admitted to this institution have to observe the Disciplinary rules in force. Any violation of these rules will result in disciplinary action including dismissal
Fee structure for UG and PG Courses
All fees are per semester basis
|3||BCom Computer Application||11250|
|4||BSc Physics/Chemistry/Psychology/ BA English/Economics/Politics/BCA||18750|